Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• My staff and I wear masks.
• My staff maintains safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
Thank you, Teri Wood, M.A., PLLC, LMHC