Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Either proof of your/your family’s vaccinations (of both shots) or a nose and mouth covering mask is REQUIRED in my lobby and office.
If you do not have proof of your/your family’s vaccines (both COVID shots) or decline to wear a mask this will be considered a late cancelation, no session will happen, and you are welcome to contact me later to see if you can be rescheduled.
My office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
• Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
• My staff and I wear masks.
• My staff maintains safe distancing.
• Restroom soap dispensers are maintained, and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
• Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
• We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
• We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
• Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Physical contact is not permitted.
• Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
• Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Thank you, Teri Wood, M.A., PLLC, LMHC